Ginnie Mae Business Hours of Operation:
Technical support is available from Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM to 7 PM, EST.
Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM EST.
Documentation and Training Materials
- For help with technical issues related to the Ginnie Mae Enterprise Portal or Secure FTP, please contact the Ginnie Mae Help Desk at 1 (800) 234-GNMA (4662), then select Option 1.
- For questions/issues with RFS monthly Investor Reporting, contact your assigned Investor Reporting Representative at 1 (888) 446-6434.
If you cannot access the Ginnie Mae Enterprise Portal login page, please exit your current browser and retry the login. If the problem persists, please contact the Ginnie Mae Help Desk at 1 (800) 234-GNMA (4662), then select Option 1.
- All IPMS Modernization manuals can be accessed under My Profile, My Documents.
All RFS training materials is available at the following repository location:
- - http://www.ginniemae.gov/issuers/issuer_training/Pages/newissuertrainingpresentations.aspx
- Processor Speed should be greater than 3.2 GHz;
- Minimum RAM size should be 4 GB;
- No less than 250 GB free of hard drive space;
- Windows XP SP2, or later, operating platform (or system);
- Anti-virus software with current definitions or policy files.
- 8X DVD.
- No less than a 768 Kbps download and 384 Kbps upload capacity (DSL, Cable, Dedicated Line, etc.);
- It is not recommended that a modem device, or wireless connection be used at any time;
- The system does not support the use of TCP/IP compression technologies, or offline browsing tools.
- For GMEP ,only Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x and 10.x browsers (fully patched) are supported.For accessing RFS application, it’s recommended to use Internet Explorer 8.x and 9.x (Compatibility mode). Using any other type of browsers may lead to the unpredictable results. Please note that Firefox, Opera, Safari and other browser formats are not currently supported.
Do not use function and accelerator key browser tab functions such as, <Ctrl >+<N > or <Ctrl >+<T >. Doing so may lead to unpredictable results. Please see below for more information.
- For Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x and 10.x: Avoid accessing the application in multiple tabs, either by clicking the "New tab", or by using the option <Ctrl >+<T > from the existing browser window. Doing so may lead to the serious session issues.
- For Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x and 10.x: Avoid accessing the application in new window, either by clicking the "New Window", or by using the option <Ctrl >+<N > from the existing browser window. Doing so may lead to the serious session issues.
Use the following recommended way for accessing the application.
- For Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x and 10.x: Open new sessions using the standard "File > New Session" menu option flow;
- The recommended resolution size is 1024 * 768.
Please ensure you add eginniemae.net to your browsers “Trusted Sites”
Pop-ups must be enabled while using www.eginniemae.net:
Java scripts must be enabled in your Internet Explorer browser settings:
A Pop-up blocker on your computer might prevent some of the windows in www.eginniemae.net from opening.
- To manually open a window blocked by a pop-up blocker, press and hold the <Ctrl >+<Alt > key, then click on the web link once again.
- To allow automatic access, please execute one of the following:
- - Disable your pop-up blocker while using www.eginniemae.net; or
- - Add www.eginniemae.net to your pop-up blocker's list of permitted pop-ups.
Cookies should be allowed in your Internet Explorer browser settings:
- Click on the Tools option's drop-down menu (or use an <Alt >+<T > key combination), then click on the Internet Options selection. The Internet Options screen will display with (7) screen tabs.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the next screen’s Custom level... button at the bottom of that Security screen.
- On the next Security Settings – Internet Zone screen, scroll down the list and click on the Active Scripting radial button to enable the function, then click on the OK button to exit the screen.
Multiple Concurrent GMEP User Sessions
- Click on the Tools toolbar option's drop-down menu, (or use an <Alt >+<T > key combination), then click on the Internet Options selection. The Internet Options screen will display with (7) tabs.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on the screen’s Advanced button. The Advanced Privacy Settings screen will display.
- Enable the checkbox adjacent to the Override automatic cookie handling field.
- Enable the Accept radial button under the First-party Cookies field area.
- Finally, ensure that you enable the Always allow session cookies checkbox at the bottom of the screen as well.
- Click on the OK button.
The GMEP supports multiple concurrent user sessions with the same login ID. Simply open a new browser and log in more than once. The limit is three (3) concurrent sessions per login ID.
If you need more information about the use of multiple concurrent user sessions within GMEP, and to see advisory notes about how to set up and maintain those sessions, see Section 4.5 of GMEP User Guide titled Managing Multiple Concurrent GMEP Sessions. The user guide will also provide several common system error screen messages that the user might encounter if there is a problem with any of their sessions or logins.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE USE OF BROWSER TABS TO MAINTAIN CONCURRENT SESSIONS IS NOT SUPPORTED AND IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED, SINCE IT WILL LEAD TO UNPREDICTABLE RESULTS!!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Customer Service at 1 (800) 234-GNMA, then select Option 1.